Saturday 30 May 2015

Trends and Roles

        I was encouraged to work with a partner Magi Scallion who was able to encourage me to get the meeting and do some of the research for this project before hand.
     Although I followed old patterns of behaviour, I did research a topic that held interest to me.
How does the internet affect the role of the learner and instructor?
     It was with this question in mind that I discovered the learning theory of connectivism, while looking at the blog, Online Learning Insights, Why educators need to know learning theory. 2014/01/31

References

Morrison, Debbie (2014, January 31) Why educators need to know learning theory. https://onlinelearninginsights.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/why-educators-need-to-know-learning-theory/ Retrieved on March 15, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment