Sunday 14 August 2016

PIDP 3260 Almost Done!

My name is Ruth Klann, I am a Nurse Educator, with VCC in the BSN program offered at the Broadway campus in Vancouver. I still feel like a new teacher, even though I taught in nursing in Egypt and health care personnel working in children's camps in Russia. My nursing life is varied and full, being an educator gives me an opportunity to share those experiences with nursing students who are soon to be beginning their professional life.

Really to be honest I am taking this course to finish my PIDP diploma. 
Of course, I am also taking it to learn more about being a professional in my educator role.
I have truly enjoyed all the information and ideas that I have been able to learn about in the PIDP program so far. As I am teaching at the present time I have been able to make practical use of the courses immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment